Antelope Valley School District

Future Students

General Registration – Enrolling during the school year

Welcome to Eastside High School.  Our registration hours are:

 Monday through Thursday             7:30 am to 11:00 am

 No registration on Friday

You must withdraw your student from their previous school.

You will need the following to register your student:

·        Your student needs to be present and ready to start school that day

·        Student’s up-to-date Immunization record – this a state law requirement

.        Student’s Birth Certificate

·        Address verification – A current gas or electric bill in the parent or guardian’s name

·        Withdrawal forms from the previous high school including a transcript, last report card, and any test scores.

·        Guardianship or Foster care paperwork

·        Copy of IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable

If you are new to our area and not sure if Eastside is your high school, please go to to find your school.

2020-2021 – Incoming Freshman Registration – Week of April 13th – April 17th

We are excited to announce incoming 9th grade registration! 

We know your time is important, so we ask your cooperation by following these instructions for a complete and timely registration process:

*  Plan to come at your appointment time only.    (Click here for Appointment Schedule)

*  Bring the student with you to the appointment.  We ask that only the parent and student come to the appointment because of limited seating space.

*  Complete the enrollment information through INFOSNAP prior to your registration appointment. (See yellow instruction sheet included) (InfoSnap requires a computer and internet access to complete. If you do not have a computer or you would like help completing this part of the registration, please call 661-946-3800 Ext. 1068 before April 7th, 2020).


* Bring the following paperwork to the appointment:

o   Student’s up-to-date immunization records. (We do not have access to these records from your child’s middle school).

o   Student’s Birth Certificate

o   Guardianship/Court paperwork (if applicable)

o   ELA and LELDT/ELPAC scores (if applicable)

o   A copy of student’s last report card and/or test scores.

o   A copy of student’s IEP or 504 Plan (for students who receive Special Education Services).

o   Infosnap Signature page

o   If your address has changed in the last year, a copy of your most recent gas/electric bill with the parent name on it.



AVUHSD Immunization Info 2020 (English)


AVUHSD Immunization Info 2020 (Spanish)


Freshman Registration letter 2020-2021






Please call extension 1070 or 1047 if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.